Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Meet the Executive Board: Treasurer





What’s up NSBE?


My name is Desiré Williams (please call me Desi) and I am your 2010-2011 Treasurer for the Fall and Spring Semesters.  I am a junior majoring in Electrical Engineering with a possible specialization in Remote Sensing & Space Systems.  I am from Woodbridge, VA also known as the DMV area.   I work for BAE Systems at the Electronic, Intelligence & Support site in Manassas, VA.  Every day, except for every other Friday and the weekends, I inspect and package modules for their execution of their respective qualification tests.  This is my second year interning with BAE Systems and I enjoy it very much.  When I have free time, I enjoy playing DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) and beating people in Super Smash Brothers BRAWL (go Kirby!)  Video games are a big part of my life and I try to find time to have a little bit of fun!  If anybody wants to get their Xbox Live on, my gamertag is: blusaint or if you just want to chat, my email is treasurer.nsbe.psu@gmail.com

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer and I hope to meet each you guys in the fall!


~Dezi

No comments:

Post a Comment