Saturday, June 19, 2010

Meet the Executive Board: Academic Excellence Chair

Hey NSBE, I hope everyone is having a good summer, I know I am (for the most part...). This is your Academic Excellence Chair, Chris Payne from South Florida. I'm a rising junior in Electrical Engineering, and I plan on minoring in Music Technology. I am a headphone/audio enthusiast (the loose term would be audiophile) so if anyone has any questions on new audio purchases ill be happy to help. But about my summer... I decided to work a part time job at an inventory company (I literally go to superstores like target and kmart and count their items) and it has probably been the worst decision of my summer. For example, two days ago I had to work from 5 A.M. to 5 P.M. right in time to make a guest appearance night shift (thanks to my boss) from 6 P.M. to 3 A.M. missing all of the world cup games, the NBA finals last game, my sanity and a whole bunch of sleep hours. Never again... and on the weekends, its South Beach, FL alldayerrday (yes, its one word, don't ask). My weekends definitely make up for the work days, so all in all its been a good summer so far. That's all from me, can't wait to start business during the fall. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment