Sunday, April 17, 2011

Meet the Executive Board: Vice President

Hey NSBE! What's crackalackin? I hope everyone is having a great summer and is looking forward to taking advantage of all the things NSBE-PSU has planned for you this coming year! We on the EBoard are excited and honored to represent our amazing chapter and help move us forward.

My name is Brianna Hammond (yes, like the Hammond building...no relation though) and I'll be a junior in the upcoming year. I started as an Aerospace Engineer, but this year I'll be starting in my new major of Energy, Business, and Finance with the Geographic Information Systems options. Even though I'm no longer in the College of Engineering, I still know a lot about the College, particularly the MEP. I'm writing this from the 5th floor of Beaver Hall, where I'm staying as a Program Assistant for the PREF (PRE First year in science and engineering), and will be for the next six weeks. I'm PAing with two other NSBE members, so don't worry, the incoming freshman will provide a strong class for our chapter to grab ahold of.

Anyway, I live with my mom, dad, sister, and two cats in Sterling, Virginia. That's right outside of DC. NSBE is pretty much my baby but I really enjoy singing, and I was the captain of my color guard at my high school. Last year I was the NSBE Communication Chair for our chapter.

That's enough rambling on my part, but feel free to email me at vp.nsbe.psu@gmail.com!! I'd love to hear our members' ideas and concerns and even life stories!

Until next time, stay 2 Hype!!

Love,

Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment